Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Prayers for my friend Marilyn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Prayers for my friend Marilyn Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my friend Marilyn   Prayers for my friend Marilyn EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:56 am

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my friend Marilyn who is dealing with cancer at the moment.
I ask that you each send you love, light and healing energy as she faces this part of her time here on earth.

thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Marilyn   Prayers for my friend Marilyn EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Adding my prayers also. God does always provide for us everything we need.
In love and abuandance.
Blessings be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Marilyn   Prayers for my friend Marilyn EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Adding our prayers. We recently lost a close friend to cancer, so we understand all that this disease involves.
May Marilyn feel God's love and healing hands. We pray that she will recover. Amen
Back to top Go down
Bear10
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
Bear10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Marilyn   Prayers for my friend Marilyn EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 am

Adding my prayers for Marilyn

May God embrace you in his loving arms and heal you. May God always let you know that you have strength and information to recover. God watch over Marilyn and all those closests to her. Amen
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Marilyn   Prayers for my friend Marilyn EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:45 am

Of course, I will add Marylin to my healing list xx
Back to top Go down
http://ourspiritualhome.com
KaziaRose
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
KaziaRose

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Marilyn   Prayers for my friend Marilyn EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:13 am

sending positive energy and prayers for Marilyn - ~hugs~ to all who are facing any difficulties at this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my friend Marilyn   Prayers for my friend Marilyn Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my friend Marilyn
Page 1 of 1