HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Prayers for my Sister in Law

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaziaRose
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
KaziaRose

Prayers for my Sister in Law Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my Sister in Law   Prayers for my Sister in Law EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:44 am

just wondering if everyone could keep my sister in law in their prayers and send positive thoughts her way - she has just been diagnosed with breast cancer & had her breast removed on Friday, she has a long road ahead of her.
Thanks so much
~hugs
~
T
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Sister in Law   Prayers for my Sister in Law EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Absolutley Kazia

May I add her to my healing list and circle? could I have her name (first is fine) and location (country/city/state is fine) my healing circle takes place at 8pm on Saturdays and my list is done daily...

sending love and light

Prayers for my Sister in Law 57412886ff36511m3m
Back to top Go down
http://ourspiritualhome.com
KaziaRose
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
KaziaRose

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Sister in Law   Prayers for my Sister in Law EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:40 am

I would be so pleased if you could spirit - her name is Karen she lives in melbourne Australia, thank-you so much. We are all still trying to come to terms with it and both Karen and her hubby are just devastated.
~hugs~ to you.
Back to top Go down
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Sister in Law   Prayers for my Sister in Law EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Consider it done, and she will remain there until you tell me otherwise

love and light xxx

Prayers for my Sister in Law 57412886ff36511m3m
Back to top Go down
http://ourspiritualhome.com
KaziaRose
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
KaziaRose

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Sister in Law   Prayers for my Sister in Law EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:35 am

thank you so much spirit, I appreciate it very much
Back to top Go down
KaziaRose
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
KaziaRose

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Sister in Law   Prayers for my Sister in Law EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:04 am

UPDATE: well my SinL is at the 12 month mark & she has completed her chemo & nearly finished her radium, she has had some recent good new about the tumour on her lung which was thought to be a secondary but is a cyst so all good with that. She still has a long road ahead of her & your prayers are still & have been a great comfort.
I want to thank everyone for that & may love & life be kind to you & keep you lifted.

~hugs~
Kazia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Sister in Law   Prayers for my Sister in Law Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my Sister in Law
Page 1 of 1