Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Walking the path of life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Walking the path of life Empty
PostSubject: Walking the path of life   Walking the path of life EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Walking the path of life!

Challenges always exist in this journey of life.
Sometimes the road is easy and smooth flowing, soft underfoot.
Other times it is rough and we often fall, but the fall is never a bad thing, nothing is.
Falling down is an opportunity for you to rest and gain strength, to relax and to even reflect upon where you have been.
This life here on earth is about constant change and bringing out the best in yourself first and then others.
If life were easy all the time then we would find it boring and quiet possibly sleep through it.

Take the time to really look at yourself, the people around you and what is going on in this world.
Ask yourself do i wish to sleep through my life only just existing or would i like to actually live this life to fullest and take every opportunity to be the best that i can.

Something to think about at least. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net

Walking the path of life
Page 1 of 1