Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Single Australian Bush Flower Essences

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Single Australian Bush Flower Essences Empty
PostSubject: Single Australian Bush Flower Essences   Single Australian Bush Flower Essences EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:31 pm

There are 69 single Australian Bush Flower Essences available through a practioner.

The practioner will assess and assist you in working out which one is correct for you, there will be times when it is recommended to take a couple of different essences in one blend. Each essence is made from the flower of the plant and its benefits are amazing.

Each essences works from a vibrational perspective and they obtain the best results when used early in the detection of unease within the body and the energy system, Having said that the essences will always be benefical in some way at the time of crisis also, or the acute stage.

I am studying to become an Australian Bush Flower Essences Practioner and am currently able to sell the single doses along with working with people for a combination dose.

I will require a few different people for case studies as my study continues.

I love you

If anyone is interested in participatings as a case study for me please let me know via pm.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net
Bj
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
Bj

Single Australian Bush Flower Essences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Single Australian Bush Flower Essences   Single Australian Bush Flower Essences EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Do the Australian Bush Flower essences work on multiple issues/changes at once?
I am interested in learning more about them.
Back to top Go down

Single Australian Bush Flower Essences
Page 1 of 1