Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Seven Main Charkas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Seven Main Charkas Empty
PostSubject: Seven Main Charkas   Seven Main Charkas EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm

There are seven main charkas in our body which affect how we feel and how our energy is used. In this section we can discuss each charka and its purpose, how to cleanse your charkas and their colours, which body part they are connected to.
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net
Bear10
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
Bear10

Seven Main Charkas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Main Charkas   Seven Main Charkas EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:29 pm

I would like to learn more about the Charkas, my knowledge is limited
Back to top Go down

Seven Main Charkas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Main Charkas   Seven Main Charkas EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:23 pm

I believe in God and the teachings of A course in Miracles, i am not familar with charkas as such.
I look forward to learing more.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Seven Main Charkas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Main Charkas   Seven Main Charkas EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:42 am

Angel i am familiar with A Course In Miracles. We have a section on that so please share with us your knowledge.

Charkas are spining circles where energy flows in and out. My teaching is that they become blocked the more we hold onto our energy and do not let it flow through us and within us.
As we are aware our thoughts and emotions affect our energy flow which in turn affects our health.

Each charka is connected to certain parts of the human anatomy and also the etheric body. When a charka becomes partially blocked there are smail signs that the energy is not flowing, this can be a change in our mood or a change in our physical body.

It is believed that through keeping the charkas clear and functing at their fullest our health and spiritual body will also be functioning at its highets level. A little like the fuel line in the car, if there is a block the fuel cannot reach where it needs to go without further strain on the car which in turn means the car is not functioing at its best.

Between Balen and myself we shall cover each charka and its function as we progress.
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net
balen13

Seven Main Charkas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Main Charkas   Seven Main Charkas EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:18 am

And in the mean time:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

I believe that speaking biologically they relate to centers of neural cells, which science has been discovering in more and more places in the body. The heart was the first to be discovered to contain nueral cells out side the brain I believe.

These neural nexus points connect the energetic bodies to the physical body and regulate various functions of the body and psychology. It is believed that these exisit in three states. passive or underactive (blocked), balanced, and Overactive (irritated).

The idea is to use visualisation (charka clensing and balancing), phyiscal exercise and movement (martial arts, tai chi, qi gong, etc) and right diet to keep these in balance and a good flow of chi through the body.

It almost goes without saying that breath is an important element to all of this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seven Main Charkas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Main Charkas   Seven Main Charkas Empty

Back to top Go down

Seven Main Charkas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Energy Work :: Charkas-
Jump to: