Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Angels and Archangels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Angels and Archangels Empty
PostSubject: Angels and Archangels   Angels and Archangels EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:14 pm

For anyone who uses angel and archangel card decks please share your experiences here. If you have had any encounters with angels you are welcome to share those experiences here also Angels and Archangels Herz
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Angels and Archangels Empty
PostSubject: Message for today   Angels and Archangels EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:16 am

Hi Everyone, i thought i would get us started with an angel card message for the day.

Isabella
" Yes, the timing is right for this new venture. A happy outcome follows positive expectations."

Well the beauty of this message is that everyone can find something in it. A happy outcome is a the emotional state you can choose to be in and your thoughts will support this emotion, when you choose them carefully.

Trust in the inner guidance you recieve for this moment and embrace the synchronicity of life and events, the energy which surrounds you so completely.

I love this message and i am sure you will find the beauty in it also.
Angels and Archangels Herz
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net

Angels and Archangels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Intuitive Readers and Feedback :: Intuitive Readers-
Jump to: