Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Freeman Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Freeman Information Empty
PostSubject: Freeman Information   Freeman Information EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:23 pm

This one is carried over from my old site I love you

Free man and Goverment, Awakening the people to the truth!

Jacqui i hope you don't mind i thought since this topic is so huge at the moment we could have an area just for it.

Freeman societies are in the current planning stages in the world at the moment. Some of the groups in my experience are encouraging payback and are violent and threatening, others are purely about peace, abundance and meeting with likeminded people to create a society where there is self sustainability. When my wife joins me in Canada we will be doing just that. Robert Menard does have a plan and it seems that it is at least two years away from getting up and running. I paid my membership to the Canadian freeman however have not recieved anything back for that. Has anyone else had that experience?

In God we trust.
Matt
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net

Freeman Information
Page 1 of 1