Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Healing begins in your mind.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Healing begins in your mind. Empty
PostSubject: Healing begins in your mind.   Healing begins in your mind. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Another post from my other forum, which we can continue here. Smile
Have you every wondered why some people heal faster than others? Have you ever wondered why some people never appear to get sick and others are always sick? Have you ever stopped to wonder what is really going on in this world.

As my wonderful partner reminds me how our life is, is affected by what we believe and think. You can and will achieve anything and everything you choose to, it is your belief in yourself and the information you gather that will determine your success.
Medicine is not what it used to be, the question is in your opinion has it become better or worse. Why are people living longer and what quality of life are they having.

It is what you believe and how you perceive yourself and this world that makes a difference in your quality of life. The steps and changes you are prepared to make to improve it.

For me personally i find that when i use tools such as meditation and Reiki, yes i know they are not for everyone, but for me i feel so much better. When i do not use them i find myself tired, worried and "stressed". I am not saying you have to use these tools what i am saying is find the tools that help you to achieve the inner peace first and then you can make a difference in this world. To know yourself and know what is right for you, without harm to others.

There is so much more to life than sickness, money and material ownership!

Healing on a whole level begins with your mind.

Let me know what you think....
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net
mia
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Healing begins in your mind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing begins in your mind.   Healing begins in your mind. EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:53 pm

I so agree with your words!
I know I need to be in nature to rejuvenate my soul.
I need meditation.
And I need contact with my friends/soul family.
Leaning against a tree, gardening or meditating in my copse and I am well again.
Back to top Go down

Healing begins in your mind.
Page 1 of 1