Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Charka Clearing Meditation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
balen13

Charka Clearing Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Charka Clearing Meditation   Charka Clearing Meditation EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 am

This is the rough outline of what I do:
I start by getting into a meditative state, any method you may use will work here, my way is by counting down from 13 visiualising each number and feeling myself go deeper and more relaxed as it counts down. once I have counted down I cound down from 12, without visualisng them this time (some times I will instead visualise going down a stair case) and feeling myself get even deeper and more relaxed.

Once in that state I start visualising on the root chakra point, I see it a small red ball, I then visualise it opening, like a flower or spiral, opening and expanding with each deep breath. I then visualise it drawing in red energy that fills the body, cleansing it. I then visualise red energy traveling up from that point to the Sacral Chakra, I then repeat but with Orange, and so on through the solar plexis (yellow), Heart (Green), Throat (blue), Third eye (Indigo) and finally to the crown chakra(white), the crown I visualise a large flower opening on the top of my head, its petals forming a crown around my head, then I visualise the energy bursting out from there and its white energy falling like a fountain upon me, clensing my auric field. I then visualise white light coming down and reverse the process closing each chakra.
Back to top Go down
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Charka Clearing Meditation   Charka Clearing Meditation EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:40 am

Thanks for sharing Balen that sounds so beautiful, will give it a go soon.

I imagined a white light entering each charka as a take a deep breath in and then release all that is no longer required out again and continue for each charka, softening the energy and encouraging it to flow.
Once i reach the crown charka i see the white light running in and out through each charka moving from Crown to Root and then back again.

I like you visualise the colour of each charka also.
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net
CG24
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
CG24

PostSubject: Re: Charka Clearing Meditation   Charka Clearing Meditation EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:15 pm

wow Balen i will give that a go. I have read that clearing your charkas is important to do daily, is that correct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charka Clearing Meditation   Charka Clearing Meditation Empty

Back to top Go down

Charka Clearing Meditation
Page 1 of 1