Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Energy Vibration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Energy Vibration Empty
PostSubject: Energy Vibration   Energy Vibration EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi all this is a post i started on my other forum, thought i would share it here also Very Happy

Energy Vibration

We are all energy beings as i have mentioned in our previous thread. What i would like to share with you now is that we all vibrate at a different level. Our body responds to that vibrational level accordingly.
So it is also fair to say that what you surround yourself with and what you place into your body also affects the vibrational level.
Energy Vibration is easy to understand, all that is required is for you to sit and feel every part of your body. Is there tension? Are you tired? How are your emotions. Each of these will indicate the level at which you vibrate.
Alcohol and all forms of drugs alter your energy vibration. Alcohol while being a stimulate is also know to decrease your vibrational level if you drink it every day over a long period of time, there by leaving you tired and the sleep you have while it feels sound you may still awaken tired and exhausted.
I have experience insomia for many years on and off and whilst i do not drink alot of alcohol i do often find myself being more alert on less sleep than most people who have a couple of drinks and sleep for longer periods of time. Interestingly though that my body is almost always in a constant state of tension, where is the person who has a couple of drinks does allow their body to relax. The key is to find the balance of a good nights sleep that allows you to awaken feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
What do you think? How do you feel about it all?
In peace, love and light
Jacqui
Email Website
Nicholas

Mar 2, 2010 - 12:39AM

Quote Reply
Re: Energy Vibration

Jacqui does energy vibration affect the clarity of our mind? I have bipolar and want to be off the medication but i also want to remain balanced and the person my gf sees in me. How can i use this information to improve my life and not be wanting to just zone out in front of the tv when i am off the medication? I am also interested in spiritual awakening. I read on the world freeman that it is time to wake everyone up. But then i read you can't wake people up unless they want to be woken up. What is the energy vibration of the goverment the way they treat us like slaves? Thanks Nicholas
Matt

Mar 3, 2010 - 12:41PM

Quote Reply

Jacqui i am interested to learn more also with energy vibration.
Email
Jacqui

Mar 4, 2010 - 1:17AM

Quote Reply

Emotions affect our energy levels just as much as our thoughts. I honestly believe that no matter what is going on with your life you can shift your energy vibration to a level of healing, it is often just a matter of stepping out of your own way and embracing you true self. Sure it takes some work and some drive to get started and to stay with it but the end results are so very worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net
mia
Rose Bud
Rose Bud

Energy Vibration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Vibration   Energy Vibration EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:57 pm

I believe if you are at peace and happy with yourself your energy will be good.
Back to top Go down
Earthly
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
Earthly

Energy Vibration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Vibration   Energy Vibration EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Exactly our emotions and thoughts all affect the vibration we are at in any given moment.
When you are negative your energy is not rebuilt.
Connecting with the earth and nature where there is abundance will always replenish you and lift your vibration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Energy Vibration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Vibration   Energy Vibration Empty

Back to top Go down

Energy Vibration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Energy Work :: Energy Vibration-
Jump to: