Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Bearberry ShopBearberry Shop  Intuitive ReadingsIntuitive Readings  Bears, Snuggle Blankets & CandlesBears, Snuggle Blankets & Candles  
Bearberry's new website can be found at www.bearberryca.org please drop by and visit us there

Welcome to Courage of the Spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

Welcome to Courage of the Spirit Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Courage of the Spirit   Welcome to Courage of the Spirit EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:47 am

Welcome to Courage of the spirit, well it has been a long time since i have said those words. Courage of the Spirit was the very first website i built and we also had a newsletter. Poetry was very high on our list of sharings. When we continued to move forward with the newsletter we ended up with over three hundred people recieving it, quiet an achievement and very exciting.

I decided to turn Courage of the Spirit into a book. I self publised about twenty copies and they all sold. After some requests i have decided to bring it back and share it with everyone again.

Courage of the Spirit is about following your path and understanding and knowing that right now our spirit guides us as we spend time here on earth.

I look foward to hear everyones feedback
Very Happy

Last edited by Jacqui on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net
KaziaRose
Rose Bud
Rose Bud
KaziaRose

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Courage of the Spirit   Welcome to Courage of the Spirit EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:22 am

I remember it well Jac, it was a great beginning and you've come a very long way since then and looking forward to what you will be showcasing here.
~hugs~
Back to top Go down
Jacqui
Admin
Admin
Jacqui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Courage of the Spirit   Welcome to Courage of the Spirit EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Yes it was a great begining and it continues to grow from strength to strength.
I will post a little bit of each chapter as i update it.
Thanks for being there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bearberryinspiration.canadaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Courage of the Spirit   Welcome to Courage of the Spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Courage of the Spirit
Page 1 of 1